How do I recover a lost username/password?
We do not send passwords by email, so we will send a link to RESET your password.
- Go to the login screen
- At the top left of the screen under Account Login, click on Lost Password
- Enter your domain name in the text box
- Click on the "submit" button
You will receive an email with a link that will allow you to reset the password on your account. This email will provide you the username for the account.
Please note:The reset email is valid for 24 hours only (and can only be used once), and is sent only to the administrative contact for the domain name. You also have the option to disable this feature if you wish.
Admin Email Change
- Verification of credit card purchase
- If your domain's admin email address is no longer valid, please CLICK HERE to write to us by email. We can update your admin email address if you can confirm the last 4 digits of the credit card you used to register the domain with us.
- If these fail...
- If you are unable to receive the Lost Password email and cannot find the last 4 digits of the credit card used to register your domain with us, please use the Admin Email Change Procedure.