From R4L Help Wiki
How to Enable Cookies & SSL on Your Browser
On your Web Browser, you need to make sure that cookies are enabled and that you are using SSL Version 3 in order to log into your account on Register4Less.com.
- Open the Settings page
- Click on Show advanced settings...
- Under Privacy, click on Content Settings
- Under Cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended)
- Click Done.
- From the Tools menu, choose Options.
- To update your cookies setting, go to the Privacy section.
- Under the Cookies section, select the checkbox marked 'Accept cookies from sites'.
- Then, to enable SSL, go to the Advanced section.
- Click the Encryption tab and select the checkboxes marked 'Use SSL 2.0' and 'Use TLS 1.0'.
- Click OK.
- From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options.
- To update your cookies setting, click on the Privacy tab.
- Click the Default button or move the slider to a setting below 'Block All Cookies.'
- Then, to enable SSL, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Security section and select the checkboxes marked 'Use SSL 2.0' and 'Use SSL 3.0'.
- Click OK.
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences.
- To update your cookies setting, click Security.
- Select Always to accept and remember all cookies.
- Click OK. SSL is always enabled on Safari.
- From the Tools Menu, choose Preferences
- Click on the Advanced Tab
- Click on Cookies and select the Accept Cookies radio button
- Click on Security and then the Security Protocols button
- Select the Enable SSL 3, Enable TLS 1 and Enable TLS 1.1 checkboxes.
- Click Ok for the Security Protocols window and then Ok for the Preferences window.