From R4L Help Wiki
How do I set up URL Forwarding for my domain?
Step by Step Instructions:
- Login to your domain profile (see this page for instructions)
- Make sure you are using our NameServers (see this page to learn how to RESET your nameservers)
- In a separate browser window, type in the address of the site you want to forward to. We're doing this to ensure the address is valid and can be reached on the Internet.
- On the menu bar, select Free Hosting->Web Hosting Options
- Make sure that URL Forwarding is selected for your domain.
- Copy and Paste the URL (web address) you want your domain forwarded to from the browser you tested it in.
- Click the Save Changes button to apply the changes.
Sit back & wait. If you changed your DNS settings, it takes up to 24h (sometimes longer) for these changes to be added to the root whois servers.