R4L/Services/Hosting/Advanced/cPanel/How to connect to the Control Panel
From R4L Help Wiki
Connecting with the cPanel
- With the Advanced Hosting plans, your web hosting services are managed in the cPanel (Control Panel) interface. From there you can install packages like WordPress, Joomla, and more, use the website editor (Trendy Tools), check your web logs (AWStats), and more.
To open your cPanel
- Log in to manage the domain that has the hosting plan
- Go to the menu for Paid Hosting and click on Manage Advanced Hosting
- That will pop up a new window and load the cPanel
- If the window does not open, check your browser's preferences for blocking pop-up windows
You can now browse through the different functions and features in the cPanel. Some functions in particular you may want to check:
- File Manager, allows you to see the file system on the server for your account, and can be used to directly edit files.
- FTP Accounts, allows you to create and manage FTP accounts for connecting with the server
- Softaculous, managed installation of software like Wordpress, Joomla, PHPbb, PHPlist and more. There are 100's of packages available
- TrendyTools, WYSIWYG template based web site builder
- AWStats, great tool for analysing your website traffic.