From R4L Help Wiki
Note: GMail requires that you add the email address you want to forward to your gmail account before it will accept those emails.
Step 1: Do this on first your R4L management page:
- First, go to http://register4less.com to log into your account.
- Go to Free Hosting -> Email Aliases and setup the email alias to forward to your GMail account.
- Go to Profile -> Set SMTP Password and enter in a new SMTP password for your email alias.
- The SMTP password can be different from the password you enter to manage your domain.
Step 2: Do this in GMail:
- login to your Gmail account
- Click on the Settings icon at the upper right of the page, and go to the Settings page
- click on "Accounts and Import"
- under the "Send mail as" section, click on Add another email address you own
- enter the Name and email address you want to add
- check the "Treat as an alias" checkbox and click "Next Step"
- enter "SMTP.R4L.COM" in the SMTP Server text field
- enter the email alias address under "Username"
- enter the SMTP password you setup in your R4L account under "Password"
- select "Secured connection using TLS", using port 587
- click "Add Account"
You will then receive a new email in your GMail account with a confirmation code.
- click on the confirmation link in this email OR cut and paste this confirmation code in the GMail form and click "Verify"